The Monthly Mile Challenge is ON!
Looking for an excuse to get on your bike and ride? Looking to be a part of something bigger than yourself?
Good news! Today we are issuing the first of many of our Monthly Mile Challenges! As you know, Brian and Justin are going to continue to ride off the miles that they raised over the next few months. Quite a few people have asked if and how they can join in on riding off the miles – and now we’ve created a way for you to do that!
Here’s how it’s going to work:
1. Accept each month’s challenge and become a part of the story
2. Get on your bike and start riding
3. Post pictures to your social media accounts about your workouts (always remember to tag @Wheels4Water). We’re also going to post up our Monthly Mile Badge for download so you can help us promote the challenge throughout the month as you’re riding.
4. Every week we’ll take a look at what everyone is up to and repost what you’re doing on our social media accounts.
5. Once a month we will pick a lucky winner to receive awesome Wheels4Water swag for riding with us.
The August Challenge is 250 miles. Now, get on your bike and start posting – we’re excited to have you be a part of the journey with us!
– Justin & Brian